Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Commencement

Dearest reader,

If, by pure chance you have happened across my blog page, then - commiserations. You may perhaps spend a few moments wasting precious seconds or minutes pouring over what I would otherwise label as my monotonous, tiresome dribble. Nevertheless, I have decided to create a blog site for a number of reasons.

i) I have just finished the HSC and have copious amounts of time on my hands.
ii) I aspire to become an editor, TV presentor, journalist or something along those lines, and thus ought to be practicing writing prose, or at least reading, regularly.
iii) I love words, almost more than I am physically capable of describing. In fact, my love of words cannot be encapsulated in one sentence, so I won't even try. Please forgive me.

Now without further ado, or any unecessary introductions on my part, I shall begin my blogging. Enjoy, if you dare.

L.M.W

No comments:

Post a Comment